Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Making myself a better person one blog at a time!

At least that is what I am hoping for....



Let me first introduce myself, my name is Sara I am a graduating senior at the University of Georgia I am 24 years old and I live here in Athens Georgia.



Here are a few things about myself:



1. I live with my boyfriend Richie

2. We have two cats Vada and Madge (named after Madonna!)

3. I attend UGA and work part time as a waitress (not my first choice but it pays the bills)

4. I am a Political Science major with a minor in Environmental Law, but my true love is fashion and more fashion.

5. I do not plan to attend law school it is way over rated for me!

6. I am a shopoholic its not a problem for me just my boyfriend

7. I have a younger brother and sister

8. I am from the suburbs of Atlanta

9. UGA football is the best sport on earth

10. Some of my fave designers include: DVF, Marc Jacobs, Tucker, Alice and Olivia, Elizabeth and James, Joie, Chloe, Phillip Lim, ADAM, Robert Rodriguez, Stella McCartney, Rachel Roy, Rory Beca, Alexander Wang, Catherine Malandrino, D&G, Velvet, among many many others!



For me this blog is an outlet to help me express myself and all the things I love and cherish I hope that by reading this you will enjoy and gain something from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment