Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let the Race begin.....


      So it is the first day of classes here in Athens and the stress is slowly mounting.  You see I am graduating in May and I have only two classes that I need to take in order to graduate, these classes are Spanish 2001 and INTL 3300.  However I am taking two additional classes in order to finish my second minor (Environmental Law) YAY! NOT REALLY!!!  Appparently UGA never recieved my transcript and I do not have my last spanish class on my record.... the problem with this is that without it I am not able to register for Spanish 2001, and therefore I cannot graduate in May!!!  Who knew that the first day of class could be this stressful.
    
On a lighter note I have decided that this semester I am going to overhaul my entire life, I look at it as a sort of cleansing before I hit the real world after college.  This overhaul will include organizing my life including car, room.  In addition to this I will be working to lose 25lbs over the next few months with the help of a nutritionist and a new holistic care doctor I think it is within my reach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment