Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Latest Purchases



This picture is horrible this is a Spring 09 Madison and Marcus Prestige dress in deep sea.  It has POCKETS!!! and buttoms up 2/3 of the front of the dress.  The fabric is amazingly luxe and is super comfy.



These lovelys are from Yellow Box Shoes, a super cute label that has a ton of affordable flats, they do a lot of fashion flip flops but I am only a fan of their flats!
These can be paired with so much stuff I am so excited

( I am a super bargin shopper both of these items were on sale I got the dress and The Red Dress Boutique in Athens and the shoes are from another store in Athens Heery's Clothing both of these stores have online stores and great selection.)


Soooo I went ahead and did it, I made the jump and purchased some huggable hangers! They are not the named brand huggable hangers but they are the same quality and a lot cheaper.  Mine were purchased at TJ Maxx in black with silver hardware.  I am starting my closet inventory this weekend so I will keep everyone posted on how they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment