Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Fashion Finds....

So yesterday as I strolled through downtown Athens before work I decided to stop at one of the cute boutiques.  Athens is filled with a gaggle of womens clothing boutiques from high-end lines (Marc Jacobs, Missoni, TIBI, etc) to affordable trendy lines like (BB Dakota, Judith March, etc).  So I stopped at one of the more affordable stops after getting my "I am sick FroYo" and as I passed by I saw the most scrumptious faux fur vest!  The one trend piece I have been looking for, for my closet.  I am so excited because earlier in September I saw the same vest on one of the Fall Trend pages of one of the big Magazines...I believe it was Elle or Marie Claire.  I think I have a couple of awesome outfit options for my vest! Hope Ya'll Like!






PRADA Large Frame Tote
$2,550 - barneys.com
Prada handbags »

Savedsrc="http://img1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=s&tid=23412862" style="border:1px solid #cccccc;margin:0 8px 8px 0;padding:2px;background-color:#ffffff;" height="50" force="1" />



No comments:

Post a Comment