Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back to Reality...

So my trip to Dallas was fantastic!  I was able to stop by Neiman Marcus on the last day of the trip.  I was not able to get the Chanel Khaki nail polish (SOLD OUT!!) but I did get something comparable.  This Deborah Lippmann Polish in Waking up in Vegas!!!  How cute is that! I have tried her polishes before but something is different the quality is excellent and the color is true, plus I only needed one really good coat.   Some of my favorite shades in her collection are below.  
 
Waking up In Vegas
Maneater
Fashion
Boom Boom Pow
Photo's Courtesy of:  Deborah Lippmann Website

 Along with my new nail polish I picked up some new Dior DiorShow Mascara in Chestnut because well....who does not love some new Dior Diorshow???   It was a splurge but I love the way it makes my lashes look natural but with a little something extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment