Monday, February 1, 2010

4th Annual Wake n Bake off!

Pictures are to come of my desserts but I Won I Won 2nd place!  Haha but that is still awesome b/c i had no idea how the dessert tasted!
Actually I made two dessert the first was a creamy lemon raspberry tart made with Cantillion Rose it had fresh raspberrys soaked in the the Cantillion and it was served with a soft lemony whipped cream and a Cantillion Rose and raspberry reduction sauce 
I really thought that this was going to be the winner but I was sadly mistaken.  I was my dark horse (literally) My Chocolate Brownie Pudding made with Bells Double Cream Stout won 2nd Place overall in the bake off. 
These recipes will come shortly in the next couple of days.  I need to transfer them from paper to electronic! 


No comments:

Post a Comment