Friday, January 29, 2010

Saving Money!

Look 4 Less


I absolutely L-O-V-E this movie!
Unfortunatly for me I am not Cher, however I do have her impulsive spending habits that both me and my wallet do not like.  However the feel, smell and happiness I get from filling up my closet is exhilarating and gives me a sort of contact high! 

So Yesterday I decided that I have to step up and get my shit together!
Since I am already getting my body in shape I need to get my entire life in shape!

I am hoping that I can slow down and limit my spending in order to save at least $400 a month. Since i have a ton of student loan payments coming up I need to get focus and get prepared!

Here are some websites that are awesome for money saving tips 
For Fashion 

I will post more websites in the coming days and I will be keeping updates on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment